What is pediatric dentistry?
- We offer all phases of dental care for children including prevention, cleanings, fillings, orthodontics, and crowns.
- We encourage FREE HAPPY VISITS for young children. This creates trust and a positive dental experience.
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that your child see a dentist by his or her first birthday. The dentist will check for any cavities and for early development problems.
- Make sure your children are getting enough fluoride. Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel and helps to prevent cavities.
- Encourage good eating habits. A balanced diet with fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dairy products, and meat will help make sure your child has healthy teeth.
- Teach your child to brush by age 2. Make brushing a daily routine and keep it enjoyable.
- Make dental visits positive. When a child turns 2, start encouraging a positive attitude toward dental visits.
Dr. Scott Healey and his friendly dental team are committed to providing gentle, comfortable dental care for your entire family, including your children. To learn more about pediatric dentistry in Lindon, Utah, and to schedule your child’s next visit to our dental office, we welcome you to call us today. We look forward to caring for your family!
For more information on pediatric dentistry and how to care for your child’s smile, feel free to browse the topics below: